Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Sabtu, 07 Juli 2007

Jessica Alba's Nipples

Jessica Alba’s Nipples Can’t Cure My Cold

Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures

I’ve been deathly ill for the last 5 days and let me tell you it’s not fun! If I’m not sleeping, I’m posting and if I’m not posting I’m sleeping! So I hope you guys can understand when I tell you this but I’m kind of sick of being sick. Right now my main goal is to get better and unfortunately seeing Jessica Alba’s nipples poking though her shirt doesn’t excite me like it normally would. Now even if it did, I wouldn’t be able to feel a thing since I don’t have any blood circulation in the lower half of my body anymore from all this sickly lying around I’ve been doing. Anyway, I hope all of you appreciate these posts I’ve done the last few days because it’s been a real bitch! Now on a brighter note! I leave you Jessica Alba’s nipples!

Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures

Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures

Related Articles:

0 komentar: